January 8, 2013

Saige's Games and Books

If you haven't checked out Saige's page on Americangirl.com, now's the time! 
http://www.americangirl.com/play/girl-of-the-year/saige/#page=home

I think her games are pretty fun (though not very original because I've already played games like them) and I took her Character Quiz. I'm most like Gabi and Saige. Who are you most like?


Plus, does anyone else agree with me when I say there's not a lot of pictures in the Saige books, and the ones there look weird? I thought that was kind of strange because I've always loved AG illustrations. 

1 comment:

  1. I so agree about the pictures in the books! I read them yesterday and I'm shocked! They do really look weird, IMO too. I liked the story-line, though.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)