February 3, 2013

Wheelchair and Glasses

You've probably noticed that Lizzie Gray is in a doll wheelchair and Nicole has glasses. Well, I got the chair for Christmas and the glasses at an AG store, and they're really just for play value, but I realized something.


 Lizzie's limbs ARE actually looser than my other dolls. Her arms are pretty tight, but her legs are kind of flimsy. There is also a really big gap between her head (probably from years of brushing)..... so I guess that means that she could actually use it. :)


Okay, I'm super in love with these little glasses! Nicole the doll has nothing wrong with her eyes...... but I decided that part of her profile is she's almost blind in one eye. But these are just super cute!




Anyways, kind of a weird post........ hope you liked it still. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)