April 19, 2013

Happy Garlic Day!

Obviously the title has nothing to do with my post, but that is today's holiday. :)


  As most of my readers know, I love Lord of the Rings and the Chronicles of Narnia... but what kind of books do my dolls like? Well, here they are:

Lucy is in love with her series. Yes, Lucy was actually named after the Lucy Novels. :) And she loves to read them, too! The author, Nancy Rue, actually signed the series.

Lizzy is reading the Prydain Chronicles by Lloyd Alexander right now, and she just started Book 3: The Castle of Llyr.

My old fashioned dear, Nicole, loves to read Judy Bolton mysteries. She has antique copies, too!
Saige loves to snuggle up with her Uglydoll and read the Wingfeather Saga.
Even though Consuelo is the smallest doll around here, she is probably the biggest reader! She loves animals, and especially books all about them! She's just starting the newest installment of the Epic Order of the Seven.


I have read almost all of these books several times, and love them! What are your favorite books?

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love books like most of them still I will name-Million Dollar Mates,Nancy Drew books,The Sister Club,Zodiac Girls and lot more :D

    -Asmita

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite books are The Wonder of Charlie Anne, and my all time favorite is Wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute blog! We're the dolls of innerstar central, we just followed. :)
    Have good day!
    The dolls of innerstar central
    http://sixdollssixtimesthefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)