April 18, 2013

I've been awarded!



  This is actually my first award... very excited! Thanks to Dollygirl from dollygirlstreasures.blogspot.com for nominating me!




1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies, what would it be?

 I would use Magnolia or Carnation, just to be unique. :)

2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why?

My favorite Bible verse right now is Luke 12:34- Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

3. What are the blogs that inspire you most?
The blogs that inspire me most are Doll Diaries, Doll Delight, Whispers of the Wind, and Adollable Dolls.

4. If you and your friends could visit anywhere in the country, where would it be?

I would probably want to visit Ireland or Switzerland.


Now, it's my turn to award five blogs! I'm just going to pick some out of my followers, because my blog isn't very popular.

1. Kathryn at Delaney Loves AG
2. AmericanGirl1972 at American Girl Everything
3. Asmita at Not Only About Dolls
4. Jess at Whispers of the Wind
5. Emma at Through the Eyes of a Doll

You don't have to do this if you don't want to... I just thought I would nominate you! :)










4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for nominating me :D I would love to do this. I am recieveing a award after months :) :D

    -Asmita

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so special to be nominated, doesn't it?:) You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! Thanks a lot once again!! :D ~

      -Asmita

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! I've never gotten an award before either!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)