May 19, 2013

Stopmotion.

My first stopmotion is on Youtube now. It is not as good as Agoverseasfan's videos, and it moves a little fast, but it was my first, and I worked very hard. And I am proud. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXiXKRtqgA0

(Sorry I was having problems and couldn't put the video here)


  You would probably need to read the synopsis in the description box first.... it's sort of self-explaining but the end is kind of hard to understand. Tell me how you like it, and only nice comments please. I'm thinking about disabling comments altogether (from what I've seen on other accounts) but I'll give it a few days.

8 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm doing a stopmotion now with two other bloggers:) but I'd like to do one with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a problem with uploading a video from YouTube the other day too, do you know anybody that knows how to do it? :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone!

    Autum n~ I would really love to do a stopmotion with you, just tell me when you're ready!
    Bailey M~ Thanks for the complement!
    OurAGAdventures~ I tried to look for my video on Youtube and it didn't show up, but it was because it needed some time to appear, say half an hour. I don't know if this is what you're asking about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be so fun! What do you want it to be on? (It's my G+ thingy that says Autum n, my name's Autumn. GRHHH)

      Delete
  4. Oh, and Kathryn (how could I forget?), I'm really glad that you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was pretty sure that it was supposed to be Autumn. :) Anyways, I have a few ideas about it. I can email them to you, but I'll need yours first. Or you could just email me at dally.lininger@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)