August 14, 2013

My First Contest!

Girls, this is pretty monumental. My first contest!

  Now, I can't send out real physical prizes (you never know who would show up at my doorstep if I gave my address out :P), but there are some awesome virtual ones that I can give out! :)

 So this is my contest celebrating 26 followers since I started in January. My goal? 50 by the end of the year! I haven't been giving a full effort to my blog since I started AGTube, but I think some balance might be good for me. :) Expect some fun things coming up in the future!



What YOU Have to Do:

~ Create a video under five minutes about any topic. It can be a tutorial, a stopmotion, an AGMV.... whatever you like best. You can send me either the video itself at my email (dally.lininger@gmail.com) or drop a comment below with the link of where your video is. 
~I will be judging the videos on three things: 
-Quality (1 to 5 points)
-Plot a.k.a how well thought out your video is (1 to 5 points)
-Originality (1 to 5 points)
By the way, I could use a volunteer to judge with me! :) (You can't participate AND judge, sorry) 


What the WINNERS receive: 
Grand Champion ☺: You get to write the story for my next stopmotion! I'll post it on Youtube and mention you in the description. 

Reserved Champion (haha 4H :P): I'll put your button on my blog (in a prominent place where everyone can see it)!

1st Place: I'll give you a special shout-out (Saige'sLocketstyle)! 

Honorable Mentions (the amount depends on how many entries we get overall, one or two probably):  A guest post on my blog! 



Alright, folks, start your engines! The contest is going to end Sept. 2.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I'll totally do this! And I'll subscribe to you on AGTube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can it be one that I can post on my blog and also have it as an entry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn: Yes, you could post the video on your blog (or flickr account) :) and post a comment with the page link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I know this contest ended a LONG time ago, so this is a silly question, but is it still open?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for asking, Nina! In fact, I think I'm going to open up the contest again this month... If you have a video, awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)