December 2, 2013

xxx Cyber Monday and Molly News xxx

Hi Guys!

  It's Dally. The Cyber Monday sale is now open! Well, it opened at midnight, and it was a lot of fun to get up and look at the sales!


Here's what I've purchased. (some of them are Christmas presents...)


Emily's Holiday Dress - $14  This one is sold out already, so I'm glad I got it. I've always loved this one.



Molly's Bed - $47 (This bed used to be $92 so I thought it was a pretty good deal!)




Molly's Lunchbox- $14 If you can't already tell, the items I purchased are from Molly's collection and the lunchbox and Molly's Skating outfit are now sold out.




Molly's Skating Outfit - $14  I'm so glad I picked this up! It's now out of stock.


  So, that's a wrap!

But there's some sad news. As of right now, the Molly Doll is sold out completely, whether it's the boxed book set, with accessories, without or in the best friend collection. I'm not sure if she's sold out for sure, because they sometimes bring things back into stock, but for now it looks like we'll be saying so long to Molly!




1 comment:

  1. I love all the stuff you got! Please post some photos of your dolls using it all soon!
    Jessi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)