January 25, 2014

The Winner of My Blogoversary Contest!

Good Morning... er, Afternoon, everyone!


  Today, as promised, I am officially announcing the winner of my contest!

     So, I looked up a random selection generator and I found pickatrandom.com. It's super easy to use and very self explanatory. Then, I typed up each one of your names (along with an extra entry for those of you who posted about my contest on your blog) and they were automatically put into alphabetic order. I clicked a button that said "Thrill Me" and off we go!



  The Winner





































Of the mini doll





























Plus all that other awesome stuff















is













Don't you love suspense?
















GRACIE! 




Congrats, Gracie! Email me at dally.lininger@gmail.com with your address and I will send the package! 



   I wanted to thank everyone for your sincere comments! It really gave me confidence to read all of your encouragement, and it also showed me what I need to work on! 

3 comments:

  1. I was ahhhh! and then I was like Ahhh! and then you said "Don't you like suspense?" and I was like "AHHHHHHH!" And then you said Gracie. Congratulations Gracie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks for the suggestion on the random drawing app! If you have a minute can you come check out my new AG Doll blog please. http://americangirldollymamma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)