November 7, 2014

Who am I?

So yeah, all of my readers know a bit about me:

*I love dolls. (what's that you said?)
*I'm the bookish type, and I love LotR.
*Photography is a hobby of mine.

But who is Dally really?

*I love the Lord with all of my heart.
*Writing stories is my passion, and telling them is a gift.
*I want to be a scientist.
*I'm left handed, and that's a lot different than being right handed.
*I'm kind of on both side of the spectrum: Science and math, reading and art.
*I play oboe, and making music is something amazing.
*I really wish that I was a hipster, but I tend to spend my money on other things than clothes.
*I'd rather be cold than warm.
*I don't have many friends... people probably just think I'm a big joke.
*Sarcasm is my thing.
*CAPTAIN AMERICA! *faints*
*Addy. my sister at Down By the Willows is super cool and we do a lot of stuff together.

(insert pictures from Pinterest here)

Don't mind if I do.

Shakespeare





Dance ♥






















Couldn't forget one of these. :)
\

XOXOXOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, we have so much in common! I play oboe too, but I mainly play clarinet. I'm totally a musician and a storyteller, I want to teach both Music and English in the future. I love LoTR and the Narnia series. Am an artist, but also very good at math (even if I don't enjoy it as much). And am I a hipster? Probably.

    xoxo

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)